Safety & Loss Control is provided by a staff with a combined 100+ years of experience with professional designations CSP, ASP, ARM, and CSRM. Consulting services include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation/development of effective safety program.
- Conducting loss analysis/incident investigations.
- Performing onsite surveys of loss-leading locations.
- Development of customized action plan.
- Recommendations based on analysis/observations.
- Promoting safety culture and accountability.
- Training for identified locations and departments.
- Utilizing specific CAS safety resources.